For the weekend, we invite you to listen to Mish’s live coaching session, for Complete Trader members only.
During the 45-minute session, you will hear and see:
- The Indices, along with Calendar Ranges and Momentum Indicators
- The Economic Modern Family in 2 timeframes
- The Outliers and where they sit–bonds, gold, oil, dollar
- Other sectors of interest
- Specific stock picks current and new, with actionable information
In general, besides the obvious FED rates and inflation, there is the retail or consumer sector… still well underperforming even with the strong demand for services.
Granny Retail or the ETF XRT, for example, is nowhere near 52-week highs, while NASDAQ and SPY cleared them along with tech.
Should consumers fatigue buying with higher rates and higher energy costs, then the talk might go back to recession, which, in turn, might give the banks reason to pause — which, of course, could further fuel inflation and create a market correction.
For now, we have eyes on consumer staples and biotech as undervalued.
For more detailed trading information about our blended models, tools and trader education courses, contact Rob Quinn, our Chief Strategy Consultant, to learn more.
Follow Mish on Twitter @marketminute for stock picks and more. Follow Mish on Instagram (mishschneider) for daily morning videos. To see updated media clips, click here.
This has been a very heavy week with the Fed meeting, tons of earnings, and, not to mention, all of the geopolitical issues around the world. Something that Mish has been thinking a lot about is store houses for raw materials, the places that actually hold every kind of raw material from mining, commodity trading houses etc. Mish dives into the stocks she’s looking at on the Wednesday, July 26 edition of StockCharts TV’s Your Daily Five.
Mish looks at a selection of popular instruments and outlines their possible direction of travel in this video from CMC Markets.
In this episode of The Breakfast Show from Money FM 89.3 Singapore, Mish makes sense of the recent resilience and worrisome trends in the market, delving on the various factors driving consumer confidence in the face of rising rates and inflation, the impact of A.I.-driven companies, and the ongoing geopolitical risks on commodities and equities.
Mish talks PCE inflation picks in this video from Business First AM.
Mish covers gold, oil, grains and the SPX — all actionable — in this video from CMC Markets.
Mish discusses recession, inflation, and AI picks on the open with BNN Bloomberg.
Mish and Angela Miles discuss the next moves for your money on Business First AM.
Mish talks her approach to being a professional trader in this Options Insight interview with Imran Lakha.
Nicole Petallides and Mish discuss crypto, basic materials, inflation and gold in this appearance on TD Ameritrade.
Mish and Ash Bennington cover a lot in this video from Real Vision, discussing everything from the Fed, to inflation, to the incredible move in stocks and what is next.
Mish talks day-trading tactics, currency pairs, gold, oil, and sugar futures in this video from CMC Markets.
Mish and Angie Miles talk tech, small caps and one new stock in this appearance on Business First AM.
Mish examines the old adage “Don’t Fight the Fed” in this interview on Business First AM.
Mish and Charles Payne talk the Fed, CPI, Inflation, yields, bonds and sectors she likes on Fox Business’ Making Money with Charles Payne.
Mish, Brad Smith and Diane King Hall discuss and project on topics like earnings, inflation, yield curve and market direction in this appearance on Yahoo Finance.
October 29-31: The Money Show
- S&P 500 (SPY): 452 July calendar range high now support.
- Russell 2000 (IWM): 193 is the 23-month holy grail.
- Dow (DIA): 35,000 support.
- Nasdaq (QQQ): 6-month calendar range high now a good spot to watch.
- Regional banks (KRE): Consolidating over its July calendar highs; positive.
- Semiconductors (SMH): Holds here okay — needs to clear 161, under 147 trouble.
- Transportation (IYT): Cannot be bearish while this sits at new 52-week highs.
- Biotechnology (IBB): 128 support now to hold; would like to see it clear 130.
- Retail (XRT): Rally to the July 6-month calendar range high — now the fun begins,
Director of Trading Research and Education